Cookies are small text files which are stored on your computer to collect details about visitor behaviour and log important information required for the functionality of a website. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit https://www.cookiesandyou.com/
- Enabling basic functionality
- Understanding how you use our website
- Ensuring enquiries are from human users, not bots
What types of cookies do we use?
There are several different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Necessary cookies help to make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
- __cfduid - Used by the content network, Cloudflare, to identify trusted web traffic.
- CMSSESSID# - Preserves users states across page requests.
- rc::c - This cookie is used to distinguish between humans and bots.
Statistics cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with their website by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
- _ga - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- _gat - Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate.
- _gid - Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.
- collect - Used to send data to Google Analytics about the visitor’s device and behaviour. Tracks the visitor across devices and marketing channels.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across numerous websites. The intention is to display adverts that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third-party advertisers.
- NID - Registers a unique ID that identifies a returning user’s device. The ID is used for targeted adverts.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser to not accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.